"*" indicates required fields
Komatsu D51EXi-24 Crawler Dozer
Komatsu D51EXi-24 Crawler Dozer
Komatsu D51EXi-24 Crawler Dozer Information
Download Komatsu D51EXi-24 Crawler Dozer Product Brochure
Intelligent Machine Control machines have the following advantages over dozers with external grade control systems.
Automated operation from rough dozing to finish grade.
New dozing mode, load control performance features.
Standard factory installed integrated system.
- No Cables
No coiled cables between machine and blade.
- No Climbing
GNSS antenna and mast removed from blade.
- No Connections
No daily connections required between machine and blade.
Automated Blade Control, from Rough Dozing to Finish Grade. Straight to Grade.
- Blade moves to target surface until load reaches a preset level.
- The blade automatically raises to minimize track slip.
- Should the load decrease, blade will lower to re-load blade to an optimum level.
- Accumulator for Electric Proportional Control (EPC)
- Air cleaner, dry, double element type with caution lamp on monitor
- Air conditioner (A/C)
- Air inlet
- Alternator, 24 V/85 A
- Back-up alarm
- Batteries, large capacity 24 V/92 Ah
- Cab accessories
– 12 V × 2 power supply
– Cup holder
– Rear view mirror
– Rear view monitor system
- Crankcase guard and underguard
- Decelerator/brake pedal (Single pedal)
- Electronically controlled Hydrostatic Transmission (HST) with quick-shift and variable speed settings
- Electronic monitor panel with on-board diagnostics
- Engine hood and side panels
- Engine, KOMATSU SAA4D107E-3, gross output of 98 kW 131 HP, direct injection, water-cooled turbocharged, air-to-air aftercooler, cooled EGR, EPA Tier 4 Final and
- EU Stage 4 emissions certified
- Fan, hydraulic driven, electronic control
- Filler cap locks and cover locks
- Foot rest, high mounted
- Fuel pre-filter (10 micron) and fuel filter (2 micron)
- Grease gun holder
- High altitude arrangement (No fuel adjustment up to 2300 m)
- Hydraulics for PAT dozer
- Intake pipe with precleaner
- Komatsu Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (KDOC)
- KOMTRAX Level 5.0
- Large high-resolution LCD
- Lunch box holder
- Marks and plates, English
- New Operator Identification System
- Palm Command Control System (PCCS) with electronic control for travel control
- Palm Command Control System (PCCS) with EPC for blade control
- Power turn with counter rotation
- Pullhook, front
- Radiator guard grid
- Radiator reserve tank
- Real-time DEF monitoring
- Rear-hinged radiator guard
- Reverse travel speed presets
- ROPS cab
- Meets ISO 3471, SAE J/ISO 3471 ROPS standards, and ISO 3449 FOPS standard.
- Seat belt, 76 mm 3″ retractable
- Seat, air suspension, fabric, heated, low back, headrest
- Shovel holder
- Starting motor, 24 V/4.5 kW
- Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR)
- Self adjusting roller
- Sprockets, bolt-on
- Sprocket inner guard
- Track roller guards, end section
- Track shoe assembly (PLUS)
—Sealed and lubricated
- D51EXi-24: 560 mm 22″ single grouser shoe
- D51PXi-24: 710 mm 28″ single grouser shoe
- Triple labyrinth final drive
- Water separator
- Worklamp (Front 3, rear 2)
- Dozer assembly and rear-mounted equipment are not included in base machine price.
- Dozer assembly
- Hydraulics for rear equipment
- Track roller guard, full length
860 kg 1,874 lb
- Beam length
1556 mm 5’1″
- Maximum lift above ground
380 mm 1’3″
- Maximum digging depth
425 mm 1’8″
- Number of shanks
|HORSEPOWER||131 @ 2200 rpm|
|OPERATING WEIGHT||30,380 lbs|
|BLADE CAPACITY||3.5 yd³|
List of Features
* Price, if shown, is Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) and does not include government fees, taxes, dealer freight/preparation, dealer document preparation charges or any finance charges (if applicable). MSRP and/or final actual sales price will vary depending on options or accessories selected.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Vehicle price ($)
Interest rate (%)
Down Payment ($)
Total Interest Payment
Total Amount to Pay