Komatsu D39PXi-24 Crawler Dozer
Komatsu D39PXi-24 Crawler Dozer
Komatsu D39PXi-24 Crawler Dozer Information
Intelligent Machine Control machines have the following advantages over dozers with external grade control systems.
Automated operation from rough dozing to finish grade.
New dozing mode, load control performance features.
Standard factory installed integrated system.
- No Cables
No coiled cables between machine and blade.
- No Climbing
GNSS antenna and mast removed from blade.
- No Connections
No daily connections required between machine and blade.
Automated Blade Control, from Rough Dozing to Finish Grade. Straight to Grade.
- Blade moves to target surface until load reaches a preset level.
- The blade automatically raises to minimize track slip.
- Should the load decrease, blade will lower to re-load blade to an optimum level.
- 3D GNSS Intelligent Machine Control
- Accumulator for Electric Proportional Control (EPC)
- Air cleaner, dry, double element type with caution lamp on monitor
- Air conditioner (A/C)
- Air inlet
- Alternator, 24 V/85 A
- Back-up alarm
- Batteries, large capacity 24 V/92 Ah
- Cab accessories
–12 V × 2 power supply
–Rear view mirror
–Rear view monitor system
–Crankcase guard and underguard
–Decelerator/brake pedal (Single pedal)
- Electronically controlled Hydrostatic Transmission (HST) with quick-shift and variable speed settings
- Electronic monitor panel with on-board diagnostics
- Engine hood and side panels
- Engine, KOMATSU SAA4D95LE-7, gross output of 80 kW 107 HP, direct injection, water-cooled turbocharged, air-to-air aftercooler, cooled EGR, EPA Tier 4 Final and EU Stage 4 emissions certified
- Fan, hydraulic driven, electronic control
- Filler cap locks and cover locks
- Foot rest, high mounted
- Fuel pre-filter (10 micron) and fuel filter (2 micron)
- Grease gun holder
- High altitude arrangement (No fuel adjustment up to 2300 m)
- Hydraulics for PAT dozer
- Intake pipe with precleaner
- Large high-resolution LCD
- Lunch box holder
- Marks and plates, English
- New Operator Identification System
- Palm Command Control System (PCCS) with electronic control for travel control
- Palm Command Control System (PCCS) with EPC for blade control
- Power turn with counter rotation
- Pullhook, front
- Radiator guard grid
- Radiator reserve tank
- Real-time DEF monitoring
- Rear-hinged radiator guard
- Reverse travel speed presets
- ROPS cab*
- Seat belt, 76 mm 3″ retractable
- Seat, air suspension, fabric, heated, low back, headrest
- Shovel holder
- Starting motor, 24 V/4.5 kW
- Self adjusting roller
- Sprockets, bolt-on
- Sprocket inner guard
- Track roller guards, end section
- Track shoe assembly (PLUS)
- Heavy-Duty lubricated rotary bushing
- D39PXi-24: 635 mm 25″ single grouser shoe
- Triple labyrinth final drive
- Water separator
- Worklamp (Front 3, rear 2)
Dozer assembly and rear-mounted equipment are not included in base machine price
*Meets ISO 3471, SAE J/ISO 3471 ROPS standards, and ISO 3449 FOPS standard.
- Dozer assembly
- Hydraulics for rear equipment
- Track roller guard, full length
|HORSEPOWER||105 hp @ 2200 rpm|
|OPERATING WEIGHT||22,774 lbs|
|BLADE CAPACITY||2.89 yd³|