Tech School Internships
Where do you see yourself next year? In five years? Ten years?
We could see you at Berry Tractor.
Our internship program isn’t designed to just fulfill a requirement; it’s an open door to your career and your future. At Berry Tractor, our technicians are more than just a pair of hands; they are the ones who make our line of work possible.
As a tech intern, you’ll receive hands-on training, work alongside experienced and skilled technicians, and get real experience in the shop. Additionally, you’ll receive many of the same benefits as our full-time technicians, and upon completion of the program, most are given full-time job offers.
- Paid internship
- Tuition reimbursement (1/4 paid each year of employment)
- Tool reimbursement (1/4 paid each year of employment)
- Uniforms provided
- Benefits available
- Flexible with school schedule
- Hands-On Training
- Start earning paid time off from day one
- Must pass Mechanical Aptitude Test
- Must be attending tech school
- Must maintain at least a 3.0 GPA
- Must pass drug screen & background check